Saturday, December 10, 2011

Emotional Roller Coaster

The last week has had its ups and downs. 

~ Sunday night two phone calls in the middle of the night = sleepless night = :(

~ Tuesday good follow up appointment with Dr. Grabow, right eye is doing well = :)

~ Wednesday fun time at dinner and the movies; saw Happy Feet Two = :)

~ Wednesday night found out power was cut off to freezer, lost between $250-$300 worth of groceries = :(

~ Friday had major Quickbook problems; had to reenter everything from 12/8 & 12/9 not once, not twice but three times = :(

~ Friday could not get deposit to balance; took over an hour to figure out the problem = :(

~ Saturday feeling frustrated and irritated, its cold, wet and rainy (reminds me of Whatcom County weather which I thought we had gotten away from) = :(

~ Saturday received an anonymous gift of $$ with a note to buy some meat to replace what was lost = :))))

And remembered that even though life is rough some times and things just don't seem to be going well there is always a blessing just around the corner...thank you to our Secret Santa.  I will be doing some meat shopping tomorrow after church.

Thank you Lord for the many blessings and ways you take care of us.  Forgive me for feeling so down and frustrated over inconsequential things like a messy motor home and loads of dirty laundry that just seem to keep growing by the minute.  Thank you for the reminder that you are always watching over us and the little surprises that come our way.

2 comments:

  1. I've been on an emotional roller coaster since mid-November, and all the holidays just add to the stress. But I'm on an upturn now, and I know that the Lord lets us experience these ups and downs for our growth. When I depend on Him, I'm okay! Thanks for this blog, Ali!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali, seems we've all been riding that Roller Coaster The Up hills are always surprising but dang them down hills ..they seem to be getting faster and faster...but just when I think I can't make it...the Good Lord snatches me up and yes, I'm down on my knees thanking him .. God is sure good ! God Bless Zeee and Critters 3

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...