Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Today I am Thankful for ... Skype!

Got a text from Max right after work today - "Do you want to Skype?"  You betcha!!!!

It was so fun to see Treyson.  He now weighs 20 lbs 3 oz and is 27" long.  The size of a one year old.  His hair is super blond and he giggles with his eyes.  So fun to see.

Christopher was his usual bouncy self.  He told me today was a "no school day" and then laughed out loud.  And then he showed us a turkey he made with his handprint - I remember when his Daddy and Uncle Jamie made those same kind of turkey's.

Max was busy playing a Wii game and not much of a conversationalist tonight.  Maybe next time.

Danalyn and I were able to visit for awhile which was nice.  We don't get to do that very often.  Brandon was busy working on dinner: broccoli - cheddar soup.  Sounds yummy.

Again, thankful for the technology of today that lets me spend time with my family even when we are hundreds of miles away.

1 comment:

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...