Saturday, April 9, 2011

Me from A to Z

I saw this meme on  FabGrandma and  decided I wanted to play along. More About Me A to Z! 

A. Age: 53
B. Bed size: Queen.  We removed the little foam pad that was in the RV and put our regular queen mattress and a temperpedic topper on our bed.
C. Chore you dislike: cleaning the bathroom
D. Dogs: used to have one and we miss Charlie Brown.  Tried to talk Ron into getting another one a couple of weeks ago but he said no. :(
E.  Essential start to your day: Quiet time with the Lord
F. Favorite color: Purple
H. Height: 5′7"
I. Instruments you play(ed): clarinet
J. Job title: Office Manager, but the best title is Wife, Mom & Grammy
K. Kids: Jamie 33, Suzanne 27, Opal 3, Brandon 31, Danalyn 28, Max 12, Christopher 3, and Treyson due on 5/27
L. Live: In a 37' class A motorhome, currently in D'Hanis, TX.
M. Mom’s name: Margaret Jean, went by Peggy
N. Nicknames: Ali, Sweetheart, Grammy
O. Overnight hospital stays: several: 9 eye surgeries, appendectomy, gallbladder, total hysterectomy, 4x for emotional issues ~ glad to say I am now truly healed from the emotional and physical abuse from my childhood.  If you have questions I am happy to share.
P. Pet peeves: people who don't use their signals when turning, people chewing gum with their mouths open and smacking while eating
Q. Quote from a movie: ummm...can't think of any that come to mind
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings: 2 biological sisters and many siblings in the Lord, 2 besties ~ one on the east coast and one on the west coast
T. Time you wake up: On work days 6 to 7 a.m., days off - sleep in when I can
U. Underwear: Definitely!!!
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Haven't really found any I don't like
W. What makes you run late:I try not to be late.
X. X-rays you’ve had: too many to count.
Y. Yummy food you make:Chicken Gumbo, Butta Soup & spaghetti
Z. Zoo Animal Favorites: Elephants and monkeys...love all the babies.

Hope you liked hearing more about me.  Feel free to copy and input your own answers.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you've had so many health problems:( Nice quiz, I got to know some more about you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...