Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Monday Meandering's

Monday Meaderings ~~~

A day to be thankful for the little things ~


~ the insurance adjuster called.  Gave the go ahead to fix the motor home.  Hoping it will be ready for us by Friday this week.  There are a few things we would like to do inside the motor home before we head off to sell Christmas.  


~ went to the credit union to make a deposit.  Found out we had an account that had not been used for five years.  Had $155 in it.  Thank you Lord for found money!


~ had another play date with a friend today.  We ran a couple of errands, went out for a great lunch with even better conversation.  Looking forward to doing it at least one more time before we head out on the 22nd.


~ had a couple hour of quiet time this afternoon.  Watched a beautiful sunset waiting for Ron to get home.  Thank you Lord for the beautiful weather you have blessed us with while home here in Blaine.

~  instant messaged with Danalyn for a few minutes.  She had had a good weekend of classes in Boise, Max had a blast at the Boise State football game with his PopPop, Christopher had fun playing with cousins.  But all are glad that their little family of four is all under one roof again.


~ went to Writer's Group tonight.  First time since last March.  We laughed, we cried, we talked, we read, we listened, we ate some sweet goodies.  Another reminder of how special it is to be with other believers sharing in each others lives.


Thank you Lord for the little things you bless me with ~ friends, honest people, loving family members and your wonderful creation.


3 comments:

  1. Good news about your MH, and glad you are enjoying your stay with family,I am anxiously awaiting each of my sister's doctors visits but I will be here until she is strong enough to get up & around and off the first floor of the house, realistically I don't see that happening for about 4-6 more weeks so the best I can hope for is right before Christmas. But that is God's will so I can'y be selfish with my own wants. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smiling!! Yah for the insurance!!
    And a big yes to your statement.You understood everything correctly!!

    Hugs Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a nice read. It's always good to hear about someone like you finding the good things in life. They're generally sandwiched between some rough things, and too often get missed. I'm glad things are better with your Motor Home. Sounds like it covers a lot of territory. Enjoy and have a nice and a safe holiday!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my blog so comment away. Note I do have Comment Moderation on so that spam and inappropriate comments will not be allowed.

Blog Address Change!!!!

Well I took the plunge and moved my blog over to WordPress! Below is the link to my blog. All of the blog posts I have written sinc...